SteamLights returns in 2022 with a sparkling new theme and a new lighting up performance to capture your imagination. Sparkle, glow and shimmer on a magical steam train covered by thousands
SteamLights returns in 2022 with a sparkling new theme and a new lighting up performance to capture your imagination.
Sparkle, glow and shimmer on a magical steam train covered by thousands of colourful lights.
Illuminate the dark landscape as you journey and feast your eyes on an amazing light show along the way. With brand new sparkling displays, music and narration, this is a steam train experience not to be missed!
- Before boarding, witness the new, big switch on performance as we light up the darkness of Sheffield Park Station
- Board for the magical journey and be seated in the luxury of your own compartment with your party. Why not make it a whole family affair or bring a group of friends to make the most of the compartment? Then add a special picnic box stuffed with tasty treats and drinks at time of booking and we will put them in your compartment to make the journey extra special!
- Journey through the Sussex countryside under cover of darkness, bringing shimmering light and colour as you go. Along the way, enjoy new festive-themed scenes among the trees and clearings and a colourful light show orchestrated in time with music and narration. A multi-sensory feast!
- Arrive at Horsted Keynes Station and disembark for 30 minutes to take photographs of your spectacular train covered in lights. The atmospheric country station adorned with lights and festive decoration provides the perfect backdrop.
- As you return to Sheffield Park, enjoy a second chance to sparkle through the countryside and view the festive scenes you may have missed the first time.
Please note: Whilst we try our best to display correct event information.
We cannot be responsible for any event changes or cancellations.
So please visit Bluebell Railway’s website for latest information.
November 10 (Thursday) 4:00 pm - January 8 (Sunday) 10:00 pm